200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Haven’t thought about teacher training before? Here’s why we think you should:
1. Deepen your practice to reach new heights, mentally + physically.
2. Take yourself on a journey of self-improvement + personal growth.
3. Explore + discover yoga in its entirety.
4. Create new opportunities for career shifts; the potential is endless.
5. Connect with a community of inspiring people + industry professionals.
Sign up here to be the first to receive updates and special offers!
We go above and beyond Yoga Alliance + industry standards to bring you:
- Visits from guest lecturers, highly knowledgable industry specialists AND Create Yoga teachers.
- Community activities and group outings.
- Over 40 hours of immersive anatomy lecture + 75 hours of integrated anatomical studies led by Liz Espersen and featured guests!
- In depth knowledge of yoga’s history + philosophy: covering yoga’s roots in the eight limbs, subtle body and traditions like Vedanta + Aryuveda as we explore yoga’s evolution through integral time periods, texts and leading figures.
- Comprehensive exploration of multi-style sequencing + creative resources.
- Experiences + analysis of western yoga (styles + evolution) in today’s industry.
- Space for self-reflection + inspiration as you integrate new-found knowledge into your daily life, on + off the mat.
- Advice + opportunities for careers and work opportunities in the industry.
Click here for full syllabus.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our upcoming trainings OR check back for upcoming programs and dates coming soon!
Total Tuition: $2,400
Deposit: $400 holds your spot. LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.
ALL deposits are non-refundable.
Payment plans available. Contact us for details: email@example.com.
Price does not include all required reading materials.
Final payment for tuition is due 1 week before training.
Deposit + Tuition fee is non refundable, if an emergency arrises and you are unable to make the training (with doctors note or proof of illness/injury) your tuition fee will be transferred to the next available 200hr training by Create Yoga.
In-studio: Monday 3-9PM | Thursday 7AM-12PM | Friday 7AM-12PM
In-studio: Tuesday 1-9PM | Wednesday 7AM-12PM
In-studio: Tuesday 7AM-12PM | Wednesday 3-9PM | Thursday 3-10PM | Friday 4-8PM