Rates, Memberships + Policies
Create is proud to offer flexible, affordable yoga class rates in the form of memberships, class packs and drop-ins. We are excited to work with you to find the perfect pricing to fit your schedule + budget; and lead you to a happy and successful practice.
Drop-Ins + Class Packs
$10AM Class Drop-ins. Mon-Fri; through summer!
$20 Class Drop-in
10 class pack = $150 ($15/class) Expires: 2 months from purchase date.
15 class pack = $195 ($13/class) Expires: 3 months from purchase date.
30 class pack= $375 ($12.50/class) Expires: 3 months from purchase date.
Workshops + Events
$25 Workshop Drop-in for Create Teachers
$30+ Workshop Drop-in for Guest Teachers
5 for $100 ($20/workshop for Create Teachers; $20 credit toward Guest Teacher).
Sound Baths: $15
Weekly Westside Acro: $15
prices subject to vary for other events
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP + PURCHASE POLICIES
- Yoga sales are final sales. No refunds on series or unlimited passes.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Schedule and teacher subject to change.
- Auto Pay Unlimited Memberships will rollover unless we are provided a 7 day written notice via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounts on Create Yoga Teacher Trainings + selected workshops.
- Special email blasts with last minute deals and exclusive offers.
- Free mats + towels.
- Free tea + snacks (when provided by sponsors).
- One monthly guest pass.
- Early contract cancellation will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- In order to terminate membership, we require to 7 day written notice PRIOR to your next payment emailed to email@example.com. ALL Auto Pay charges are non-refundable once processed.
- Early cancellation will incur a $100 cancellation fee for Unlimited Memberships.
- If student wishes to cancel membership and has used more than 50% of the monetary vs classes taken, cancelation fee is $150.
- Membership termination requests will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
AUTO PAY SCHEDULE
- With our Sliding Scale Membership option, you will receive 2 classes per week. Your credit card will be charged on the same calendar day of each month until we are otherwise notified with 7 days written notice of cancellation (prior to that months payment). Cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited Memberships are charged every month on the same calendar day that you initially signed up. Your membership will continue on Auto pay until we receive a written notice of cancellation (7 days PRIOR to your next payment). Cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Sliding Scale Membership + Class Pack holders may only put their accounts on hold in cases of injury. In order to keep these amazing offers at their lowest price we do not allow travel suspensions for these options.
- 1-3 month injury suspension allowed for all memberships + Class Packs, with doctor’s note. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto Pay Unlimited Members are allowed to put their account on hold up to one month for travel. In the case of injury, hold may be extended for up to 3 months.
- All membership hold requests must be email to email@example.com 7 days prior to next auto pay charge. Membership hold requests will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
- If at any point you have a question regarding our membership policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREATE STUDENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Members get 20% off next auto pay + one workshop pass when they refer a friend who signs a 3 month auto pay contract. Please make sure you inform of us of your use of our referral program either in-person OR via email: email@example.com.
STUDENTS + SENIORS (OVER 65)
- One month unlimited yoga on auto pay – $100 | no contract
- One month unlimited yoga on auto pay – $80 a month | 3 month contract
- Two for Tuesday – Members can bring a new student with them every Tuesday for free!
- $10 AM Drop-ins Monday-Friday!
CAN MY FRIEND COME FOR FREE?
- YES! You can ALWAYS bring a new student for free to any class on a Tuesday.
- If you are an Unlimited Membership holder, you can also use your guest pass to get your friend into class for free.
CAN I STILL COME TO CLASS WHEN MY MEMBERSHIP IS ON HOLD?
- Yes! You are welcome to buy a drop–in or class pack to keep your practice going strong.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE AN INJURY?
- We will start by putting your membership on hold for 1 month, and then you can let us know if you would like that hold to continue for up to 3 months.